Sunday, September 20, 2020

The Nobody Loves You When You're Down & Out Questions

Welcome to the of Monday Madness I'm finally back. Judd here!  I was the first host of Sunday Stealing. I also was the host of The Rising Blogger. Our authors each week are Bud from WTIT: The Blog & Mimi Lenox of Mimi Writes.Thanks for stopping by! We hope you enjoy our questions.

Monday Madness: The Nobody Loves You When You're Down & Out Questions:


1. When did you last feel down and out?

2. What do you do to feel sexy?

3. If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why?

4. What have you always wanted to do?

5.  What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time?

6. If you could be someone else, who would you be and why?

7. Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill.

8. What have you always wanted to do but haven't?

9. What do you think about the talk about traveling to Mars?

10.  If you could bring back someone who has passed, who would it be?
 
Thanks for playing! We will see you see you next Monday (we hope!)



6 comments:

  1. You asked for my comments on this set of questions. While they are fun, I don't see anything innovative, as promised. How many times over the years have I answered who I would like to bring back from the dead, if I could be somewhere else where would I be, and if I could be someone else who would I be? Fun questions to answer, but not as offbeat as I expected them to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair enough. I agree with all you've said. We are changing the format a bit...Stay Tuned

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite to join Monday Madness, Bud! What time do your questions go live? It would be nice to incorporate the set into my Monday's Mewsic Moves Me post if possible but I can always add them to my Tickle Me Tuesday post. I need to figure out how this works so I can message it into my routine. Anyhow, thanks for the invite. We'll see if I manage to get involved next week! Have a great evening!

    Curious as a Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, spelling goof massage not message. *roll eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that you added BLM to both Sat 9 and Sunday Stealing. While I certainly sympathize and have made my feelings clear, I also always tried to keep Crazy Sam out of the political realm. Some of our regular Saturday 9ers have stopped visiting One Gal's Musings because I'm such a lib. I only mention this because you've made it clear that you consider participation the measure of success for these memes, and I wanted you to know that you may be depressing response.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for playing!