Sunday, September 27, 2020

The Finish the Sentence Questions


Welcome to the home of Monday Madness I'm finally back. Judd here!  I was the first host of Sunday Stealing. I also was the host of The Rising Blogger. Our authors each week are Bud from WTIT: The Blog & Mimi Lenox of Mimi Writes.Thanks for stopping by! We hope you enjoy our questions.

Monday Madness: "The Finish This Sentence"Questions

 1. My uncle once...

 2. Never in my life have I...

3. When I was five my parents 

 4. High school was...

 5. I will never forget to...  

 6. Once I met 7...

7. There’s this boy I know...

8. Once, at a bar, I...

9. By noon, I’m ...

10. Last night I ...

Thank you for playing this week on Monday Madness! Please leave comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Monday!

 

4 comments:

Thanks for playing!